2017 Sale Buyer Highlights
– Pathfinder Angus and Chiltern Park Angus purchased the stand out Intensity son L123 for $26,000.
– Toptani purchased a good growth and positive calving ease H16 son L128 for $13,000 (second top price).
– Ian Laurie purchased a good J62 homebred bull L294 for $13,000.
Photo: Top priced bull L123 on sale day
– Trevor Henwood purchased eight bulls for an average price of $8,600.
– Brad Nicholas purchased 11 bulls for his four corporate properties in Braidwood.
– Craig Lindsay purchased four bulls averaging $10,000, following the six bulls he bought at our 2016 sale.
– James Henwood purchased three bulls with an average of $10,100 and a top price of $12,000 for L100, another H16 son.
Photo: Buying bulls in bulk
– Nick Harton, Jim Hindmarsh Co, played a big role in the sale and secured 12 bulls for his clients.
– Luke Whitty, Kevin Miller, Whitty and Lennon, purchased 4 bulls on behalf of Redcliffs.
– Sam Hunter, Agstock Gundagai, purchased 3 bulls on behalf of Tom Gunthorpe, Mount Buffalo Cattle Co.
– A big thank you to Landmark for conducting the sale and to Andrew Wishart and Tim Woodham for auctioneering.
Photo: Buyers and agents inspecting bulls prior to sale