WE ARE LOOKING FOR ......
BUSINESS ANALYST – AGRICULTURAL EXPORTS
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the KC Natural team at Boorowa. Candidates will ideally be suited to the finance profession and be looking for a role in an agricultural / export business.
About the role
Reporting to our Managing Director, our Business Analyst tracks, evaluates and presents information on business transactions, market activities and farm operations. This role works closely with our operational and export teams, enabling timely data driven decisions in response to changing seasonal and market scenarios.
– Accurate reporting of financial and management accounting information;
– Engaging the operational teams with data driven continuous improvement initiatives;
– Supporting paddock-based R&D projects;
– Compiling data for benchmarking;
– Reconciling bank accounts, including reconciling sales revenue to sale contracts;
– Assisting with the reporting of monthly financials to internal and external stakeholders;
– Compiling management reports on production yield and gross margin calculations and other business metrics;
– Preparing operating budgets and quarterly forecasts.
Skills and experience
– Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Economics or Agribusiness;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– Experience driving decisions through management reporting;
– Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy;
– Advanced Excel skills;
– Ability to work in and contribute to a strong team environment.
What are we like to work for
We are clear that our purpose is to breed cattle with integrity for amazing tasting beef. We are an ambitious small business with a big heart, we run lean and work hard to make decisions to leave a legacy for the next generation.
Your personal and professional development is important to us and you will be given lots of opportunities to learn. We all appreciate what a privilege it is to work in a truly sustainable business where balancing people, profits and the environment isn’t a theory, but our way of doing business.
Enquires to email@example.com or 0403 180 804.
STOCKMAN / PEN RIDER FOR THE MOUNT
Trainee Stockman required for farm duties at The Mount feedlot. Preference for horse riding experience (own horses best) and other duties relating to operation of feedlot. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Mob 0409 804 302