WE ARE LOOKING FOR ......
ASSISTANT MANAGER – “HILLGROVE” BOOROWA
The position involves the management of the mixed farming enterprise “Hillgrove”, 591 Murringo Road, Boorowa NSW. The successful applicant will report to a senior manager who is based nearby at Breakfast Creek Station.
The duties include managing the complete enterprise mix on the property. This currently includes a cropping and pasture program and the genetic operation of Kenny’s Creek Angus. The genetic management component of this role would be supported by the use of external consultants where deemed necessary or advantageous. Traditionally, a prime lamb operation also forms part of the enterprise mix.
The position calls on the leadership of a contracting group which covers a range of farming and husbandry activities.
A recently renovated three-bedroom house in its own garden setting is available.
Purpose of role:
- To manage a quality mixed farm and stud enterprise, ensuring customer satisfaction and the generation of a premium product
- To oversee team members
- To liaise with advisors and consultants to ensure the operation is safe, profitable and operating according to its legal responsibilities
- To manage the farm and related activities
- Budget preparation and management
- Expenditure management
- Visible leadership within all areas of the operation
- Supervise and direct team to ensure all Workplace Health and Safety policies and QA procedures are adhered to
Interest can be expressed to Sam Burton Taylor by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 180 804
STOCKMAN / PEN RIDER FOR THE MOUNT
Trainee Stockman required for farm duties at The Mount feedlot. Preference for horse riding experience (own horses best) and other duties relating to operation of feedlot. Enquiries to email@example.com Mob 0409 804 302