WE ARE LOOKING FOR ......
TRAINEE FOR HILLGROVE
The position is based at Hillgrove, Boorowa NSW where our Angus stud Kenny’s Creek is located. Guidance, training and ongoing support will be provided by our team but specifically from the Hillgrove Manager. The Trainee role will be based at Hillgrove with involvement at Breakfast Creek Station. The role includes a neat, recently renovated farm cottage.
1) Animal health treatments and management associated with sheep and cattle
2) General farm duties including spraying, cropping, fencing and pasture management
3) Data collection for stud cattle
To be successful in gaining this position you will need:
1) Experience in working with livestock – sheep and cattle
2) Good communication skills and work ethic
3) Ability to work autonomously
Interest can be expressed to Sam Burton Taylor by email email@example.com or 0403 180 804
STOCKMAN / PEN RIDER FOR THE MOUNT
Trainee Stockman required for farm duties at The Mount feedlot. Preference for horse riding experience (own horses best) and other duties relating to operation of feedlot. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org Mob 0409 804 302